» New Student Registration
New Student Registration
Welcome to Ellwood School!
- Traditional Kindergarten at each school requires that your child turn 5 years old before September 1st.
- Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten registration is ongoing in the Ellwood School Office. Please complete your registration during the month of March, if possible. Full immunization documents are not required at this time, as we know more shots will be forthcoming over the summer. Do bring what you have to date.
- You will need to sign up for Kindergarten Screening when you pick up your packet. The information that we gain through the screening process allows us to be better prepared to meet your child’s learning needs.
- Kindergarten students must turn 5 on or before September 1st. For entry into our TK program, your child must turn 5 years old between and including September 2nd and December 2nd of 2020.
You may register at Ellwood from 8:30 to 3:30. The School Office Manager, Carrie Alvarado, will help you – 805-571-3774.
Please bring the following information at time of registration:
- Legal Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records to date -Immunization records for Kindergarten students might not be completed upon registration. You will need to present an up to date record once all requirements have been met, before school begins.
- Two Proofs of Residence (e.g., utility bill, rental or lease agreement, mortgage statement) to determine your attendance.
- We will photocopy your documents.